1) Photoelectric switch can be used in various applications to avoid strong light source. Photoelectric switch can work stably when the ambient illumination is high. However, the optical axis of the sensor should be avoided against strong light sources such as sunlight and incandescent lamps. When the angle between the optical axis of the sensor (receiver) and the strong light source cannot be changed, a visor or a light-shielded long tube can be attached around the sensor.
2) Prevent mutual interference. The MGK series of new photoelectric switches usually have the function of automatically preventing mutual interference, so there is no need to worry about mutual interference. However, the HGK series of on-beam infrared photoelectric switches should prevent adjacent groups and mutual interference when several groups are installed side by side. The most effective way to prevent this kind of interference is to set the emitter and receiver to cross each other. When more than 2 groups are used, the group distance is also opened. Of course, it is also a good idea to use a different frequency model.
An effective way to prevent mutual interference from HGK series reflective photoelectric switches is to open the gap. Moreover, the farther the detection distance is, the larger the interval should be. The specific interval should be determined according to the debugging situation. Of course, models with different operating frequencies can also be used.
3) Mirror angle effect: When the measured object is shiny or encounters a smooth metal surface, the general reflectivity is very high, and it has a mirror-like effect. At this time, the emitter and the detecting object should be installed at an angle of 10 to 20°. So that its optical axis is not perpendicular to the object being detected, thus preventing malfunction.
4) Exclusion of background effects: When using reflective diffuser type emitters and light receivers, the photoelectric switch may not be stable due to the fact that the detected object is close to the background, and the photoelectric switch or the background is smooth and other objects with high reflectivity. Detection. Therefore, it is possible to use a distance-limited type of projection or light receiver, or to remove the background object, remove the background object, paint the background material as matte black, or try to make the background object rough and gray.
5) Self-diagnostic function: When installing or using, it may cause slight deviation of optical axis, lens contamination, dust accumulation, external noise, ambient temperature out of range, etc. due to table top or background influence and vibration. problem. These problems may cause the photoelectric switch to deviate from the stable working area. At this time, the self-diagnosis function of the photoelectric switch can be used to notify the user through the STABLITY green stable indicator to remind the user to adjust it in time.